WCGA is active on a range of issues important to corn growers and related industries. Please contact Nicole Wagner at email@example.com for a copy of the 2022 Wisconsin Corn Growers Association Resolutions or to learn more about the latest issues of interest.
Corn Action App
The newly updated Corn Action app is a free, advanced advocacy tool that enables members to become a vital part of our grassroots efforts. Get yours today and make your voice heard.
- Contact state and federal legislators
- Send messages to your elected officials
- Instant Notifications
- Grassroots and legislative alerts
- Talking Points
- View talking points on key legislative and regulatory issues impacting corn growers.
- Access detailed contact information for your federal representatives.
- Stay up-to-date with issues, news, and information from your state corn association.
- Digital Membership Card, keeps your member number with you at all times.
- National Corn Yield Contest, access application and harvest forms for growers and seed reps.
Find the Corn Action app at iTunes and Google Play.
The National Corn Growers Association completed a call-to-action asking advocates to submit comments to EPA in response to the recent announcement that they are revising the registration for atrazine.
On June 30, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that they are amending the registration of this well-studied herbicide that allows farmers to do more with less. The new level of concern for atrazine will vastly reduce the herbicide’s effectiveness, hindering farmers’ ability to utilize this critical tool.
“Corn growers know the value of atrazine, and it is time again that we tell EPA the value of this product to our operations,” said Iowa Farmer and NCGA President Chris Edgington. “In 2016, we came together to submit 10,000 comments to the EPA, and we need that same momentum again.”
Below are the results from the atrazine call-to-action. Thank you to all from Wisconsin who submitted comments.