Several Wisconsin Corn Grower Association members have been selected to serve on National Corn Grower Association action teams and committees. In these roles, they’ll actively shape the future of their industry by guiding programs that carrying out the policies and priorities of NCGA.
Those leaders include:
- Randy Woodruff, Chippewa Falls – Production & Stewardship Action Team
- Jayne Dalton, Endeavor – Grower Services Action Team
- Jim Zimmerman, Rosendale – National Corn Growers Association Board, Finance Committee
- Bill Hoffman, Columbus – USDA Agricultural Technical Advisory Committee for Trade in Grains, Feed and Oilseeds
- Graham Adsit, Cambridge and Cal Dalton, Endeavor – Ethanol Committee
WCGA is a membership organization that represents the interest of state corn growers in the growth and management of corn grown for on-farm feeding and commercial sale. WCGA works with other organizations in areas of mutual concern, and brings together corn growers to provide information and education at regional corn conferences and the annual Wisconsin Corn/Soy EXPO. As part of NCGA, WCGA represents corn grower interests nationally and internationally and also sponsors annual corn yield contests.