Wisconsin Corn Foundation Scholarship Available
One $500 scholarship will be awarded to a deserving Wisconsin high school senior or current post-secondary education student. This program recognizes individuals pursuing a career in agriculture. Preference will be given to those students possessing leadership abilities and interest in the grain industry.
This year, the Wisconsin Corn Foundation is partnering with National Corn Growers Association along with 7 other states for to create the 2022 -2023 Consolidated Scholarship Application. This application allows students in Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin to apply for their state scholarship program as well as the national scholarship programs using one application. The 2023 Consolidated Scholarship Application can be accessed here.
Scholarship deadline for the Wisconsin is JANUARY 6, 2023.
Students applying for the Wisconsin Corn Foundation Scholarship do NOT need to follow the NCGA membership requirement unless they plan to also apply for the one of the NCGA National Scholarships.
At a national level, NCGA is proud to have 3 scholarship programs for 3 distinct audiences:
- Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program
- 5 – $1,000 scholarships for students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college
- NCGA William C. Berg Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
- NCGA and BASF Corporation will provide 5 – $1,500 scholarships for undergraduate students pursuing degrees in any field.
- Graduate Student Scholarship Program
- 2 – $2,500 scholarship for a graduate student whose area of student will benefit the corn sector.
To apply, students or a parent/guardian must be a member of the NCGA. Past scholarship winners and employees and the families of employees of any division of BASF or their subsidiaries or the NCGA are not eligible for the scholarship.
The scholarship application for NCGA scholarships deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
WISCONSIN DEADLINE – JANUARY 6th.
The Wisconsin Corn Foundation was founded in 2019 to provide support for continuing education for new and next generation corn growers.
UW-Extension Corn Specialist